Appraise of a vessel can be for several purposes
- value judgement for a insurance compagny
- value judgement for a bank company for to get a loan/mortgage
for the vessel
- value judgement versus asking price at a possible purchase
- value judgement serving heirs with a death
- value judgement about divorce issues
In our appraise we have a short condition inspection * .
We think you can't get the right value without a inspection
Our prices are very competitive
* not included for a insurance company. The condition inspection we make
is not including with a comprehensive report inbeg
Before you buy a vessel we recommend to have it approved so you will
not get for surprises with high cost for any necessary repairs.
You have as buyer a duty to investigate and the seller a reporting .